Enhanced control of Industrial Operations at the IoT Edge
The ideal place to implement Machine Intelligence based analytics and control for low-latency time-sensitive applications is at the edge of the network – in the Industrial IoT (IIoT) gateway. Such analytics requires precise timestamping of data that is being collected by various sensors for proper sensor fusion.
A synchronized operational technology (OT) network enables insightful data analytics and accurate control of Industrial equipment
Mining operations and oil/gas exploration
- Microsecond level time accuracy for ‘Measurement While Drilling’ (MWD) data
- Time synchronization in GNSS-challenged environments (under ground, under water and indoors)
- Improved safety in mining operations
- Improved real-time control of mining equipment
Seismic Land Survey and Acquisition
- Accurate measurements of ‘Time-Difference-of Arrival’ (TDoA) of reflected signals for offshore and undersea land acquisition
- Enhanced time precision enables proper study and detection of subsurface formations and deposits
Timestamping of sensor data enables greater control of wind turbines for enhanced operational efficiency
Improved wake steering control in wind farms
Time synchronization in GNSS-challenged environments (indoors)
Improved phase control of generated power
Qulsar’s products are ideally suited for the IoT network
Qulsar offers solutions that blend standards compliant solutions with "standards+" technologies. These make highly accurate and flexible deployments possible today in real environments that are future compatible with TSN compliant infrastructure.
- Qg 2 Multi-Sync Gateway provides GNSS synchronized time in the OT network, and offers time-series database support
- Quki wireless sync technology for GNSS challenged environments, and to supplement other solutions
For more information download our White Paper about 'Precise Time Synchronization for Industrial IoT Applications'.