Inside Sales & Sales Operations Role
Provide sales operations support to Sales Team, including Regional Sales Managers and Directors as well as worldwide channels.
Tasks will include
- Track quote approval workflow and review contracts for non-standard terms and conditions.
- Manage complete order process from receipt of order through shipment.
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support to customers, partners and end users on behalf of the RSM/RSD.
- Provide CRM data entry support as directed by the Sales Managers
- Train CRM users on CRM functionality, how to create new contacts, opportunities, quotes, and provide CRM Administrative support.
- Create, nurture and respond to sales opportunities and close sales orders on behalf of the RSM/RSD.
- Make outbound phone calls as defined and directed by Inside Sales Manager, EMEA and Senior Manager Inside Sales, Global.
- Compile data on bookings, revenue, backlog, pricing and report it back to head office, maintain working knowledge of Qulsar offerings
- Coordinate and interface with Operations, Finance, and Sales on customer request to ensure customer’s expectation are met, including improving schedule dates, lead-time, shipping status and carrier information.
- Do customer outreach for RMA and order fulfilment
- Manager Customer Price Lists, customer contracts
- Respond to inbound phone calls, email, sales requests, partner phone calls, and all sales related requests assigned by Regional Sales Managers
- Promote and sell Qulsar products and services through direct customer contact within the assigned geographic territory (nice to have).
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and energetic approach
- Inside Sales and Sales Operations/Order management experience
To apply, email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org